Joe Biden must be impeached to restore integrity and honesty to the American Presidency.
History must record that the American people reject the elaborate financial schemes that have enriched the Biden family everywhere he has held US Government policy responsibility.
There is considerable evidence that Joe Biden benefitted from numerous “pay to play” schemes involving his political dealings, including his son Hunter Biden and is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. Joe Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached for numerous reasons.
The case to impeach President Joe Biden is vast, detailed, and compelling:
America’s Borders Are Being Overrun:
- It has become painstakingly obvious that the collapse of the U.S.-Mexico border is in direct response to Joe Biden’s promises to modernize the immigration system and welcome immigrants (most of whom are entering the U.S. illegally through the southern border).
- Biden issued five executive orders concerning immigration on his Inauguration Day alone and promised to create immigration policies “far more humane and welcoming” than that of President Trump.
- Biden’s promises of healthcare, housing, food and education have motivated immigrants, comprised mainly of Caribbean islanders and South Americans who see a Biden presidency as a winning lottery ticket for themselves and their families (at the expense of the American Taxpayers).
- Kids in cages? Yes! You read that correctly… Biden may present himself as the savior of immigrants, but there is no denying that tens of thousands of immigrants have been forced to live in cages as they pass through southern immigration facilities on their illegal journey into the United States.
- Biden began allowing unaccompanied minors into the country and is now scrambling to control the biggest immigration surge in 20 years, with the nation on pace for as many as 2 million immigrants at the southern border in 2021 alone.
Bye Bye Afghanistan – Welcome back Taliban:
- Biden’s incompetence has directly freed and emboldened terrorists and undoubtedly enhanced the weaponry cache of the terrorist jihadi group that harbored al Qaeda in the lead-up to 9/11.
- Biden has directly funded terrorism and empowered a terrorist group to forcefully take over a country and impose their own rule of law. In the haste to leave Afghanistan, Biden allowed the Taliban to seize a huge cache of U.S. weapons with a potential estimated value of $83 Billion–reportedly including some 600,000 military rifles, 16,000 night-vision goggles, 162,000 pieces of communication equipment, roughly 2,000 armored vehicles and around 40 aircrafts, including Black Hawk attack helicopters.
- When asked about the expected collapse of Afghanistan due to a Taliban takeover, Biden said: “That is not true.” He added that “the likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.”
But, in fact, Biden knew the Taliban were overtaking the Afghan government — and urged Ghani to lie about it. The perception “is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.” Ghani laid out the facts: “We are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this.” Biden just chose to ignore them.
- Biden boldly lied to the American public about getting all American civilians out of Afghanistan before the last military plane departed from Kabul. “We’re gonna stay to get them all out,” Biden told ABC News’ on Aug. 19 concerning stranded Americans in Kabul. That claim turned out to be untrue because at least 100 to 200 Americans remained stranded after the last military plane departed.
- Biden Lied about helping the Afghans who assisted America during the departure from Afghanistan:“We’re making the same commitment,” Biden said Aug. 20, to Afghans who assisted America in the war effort, “those Afghans who have worked alongside us, served alongside of us, gone into combat with us and provided invaluable assistance to us,” he said. “They’re equally important, almost.” However, a State Department official confessed to NBC News that “the majority of Afghans who helped” the United States “didn’t make it out of Kabul.”
Economic Crisis and Inflation:
- Cost of living has been impacted by Biden’s social spending agenda, with inflation hitting record highs. The consumer price index soared over 5%, with an increase in June 2021 alone of .9% – the largest monthly increase in 13 years.
- Biden and his fellow democrats in the House and Senate are not caring about the economic fallout from the unprecedented and unfathomable amounts of money the Fed is pouring into the economy. The federal government spent $5.3 trillion since March of 2020 and later passed a $1.1 trillion infrastructure package. Now Biden and Democrats are pushing hard for another $3.5 trillion to be passed through the use of a “reconciliation package”.
- As a direct result of the insane spending, the U.S. economy, which is already on the verge of bubbling over due to rising inflation rates, is now an unavoidable tax on the wages and income of every American.
- Biden doesn’t understand economics. In a CNN interview, Biden declared these multitrillion-dollar spending bills “will reduce inflation, reduce inflation, reduce inflation.” Just to be clear – that is virtually impossible. There is no rational way, or anyone, anywhere across the economic or political spectrum that believes higher government spending actually reduces inflation.
V.P. Biden and The Biden Family legacy:
- President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign business dealings designed to profit from the sale of American foreign policy influence.
- President Biden is on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding.
- Joe Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors.
- The evidence of widespread knowledge, corruption, and collusion on behalf of the Biden family with foreign nationals is clear and compelling.
- Key Findings from the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs
- In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”
- Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).
- The awkwardness for Obama administration officials continued well past his presidency. Former Secretary of State John Kerry had knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on 5 Burisma’s board, but when asked about it at a town hall event in Nashua, N.H. on Dec. 8, 2019, Kerry falsely said, “I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No.” Evidence to the contrary is detailed in Section V.
- In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.
- Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland testified that confronting oligarchs would send an anticorruption message in Ukraine. Kent told the Committees that Zlochevsky was an “odious oligarch.” However, in December 2015, instead of following U.S. objectives of confronting oligarchs, Vice President Biden’s staff advised him to avoid commenting on Zlochevsky and recommended he say, “I’m not going to get into naming names or accusing individuals.”
- Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the Resident Legal Advisor reported this allegation to the FBI.
- Hunter Biden was a U.S. Secret Service protectee from Jan. 29, 2009 to July 8, 2014. A day before his last trip as a protectee, Time published an article describing Burisma’s ramped up lobbying efforts to U.S. officials and Hunter’s involvement in Burisma’s board. Before ending his protective detail, Hunter Biden received Secret Service protection on trips to multiple foreign locations, including Moscow, Beijing, Doha, Paris, Seoul, Manila, Tokyo, Mexico City, Milan, Florence, Shanghai, Geneva, London, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Bogota, Abu Dhabi, Nairobi, Hong Kong, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Johannesburg, Brussels, Madrid, Mumbai and Lake Como. Andrii Telizhenko, the Democrats’ personification of Russian disinformation, met with Obama administration officials, including Elisabeth Zentos, a member of Obama’s National Security Council, at least 10 times. A Democrat lobbying firm, Blue Star Strategies, contracted with Telizhenko from 2016 to 2017 and continued to request his assistance as recent as the summer of 2019. A recent news article detailed other extensive contacts between Telizhenko and Obama administration officials.
- In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s board memberships, Hunter Biden, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
- Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
- Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
- Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
- Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
- Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
- This evidence combined with Joe Biden’s lavish lifestyle and testimony from a Biden Family business associate that Joe Biden was aware of the business dealings of his brother and son and was according to his own son, a financial beneficiary of those arrangements, present a picture of political corruption unacceptable to the America people.
- Furthermore, there is significant evidence that the Biden family is compromised by foreign sources including some under the control of the Chinese Communist Party and that the American People have cause to believe President Biden will aid and abet the military and economic ascendance of the Peoples Republic of China to the detriment of the United States of America and freedom loving people everywhere.
We need help to spread this petition. It’s up to “we the people” now. We are at a very dangerous point in the history of America and the impeachment of Joe Biden is essential to restoring any possibility if honesty and integrity to our system…
As the Democrat media complex works overtime to rehabilitate Biden and his family’s image as sympathetic victims, his lies and incompetence have become more and more apparent.
THE ONLY QUESTION THAT REMAINS IS WILL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT AS THE PROTECTION RACKET KNOWN AS THE FEDERAL BUEROCRACY AND CORPORATE MEDIA TRY AND COVER THIS UP?